Policy on the protection of personal data and other processed data
Digitální architekti s.r.o. (Archetix brand), ID No. 07080000, registered office Veleslavínova 20/9, Vnitřní Město, 301 00 Plzeň, file number C 36234, registered with the Regional Court in Plzeň, is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Please contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the protection of your personal data and we will be happy to help you.
By using this site and/or our services, you consent to the processing of your personal data as described in this policy.
- Definition of Terms
- Principles of data protection
- Rights of the data subject
- Data we collect
- How we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we protect your data
- Cookies and other technologies we use
- Contact information
1. Definition of terms
Personal data – any information that can be used to identify a human being
Data processing – any processes and operations that are performed on personal data or a set of personal data
Data subject – a human being whose personal data is processed
Child – a human being under the age of 18 years
We/us – Digitální architekti s.r.o., ID No. 07080000, registered office Veleslavínova 20/9, Vnitřní Město, 301 00 Plzeň, file number C 36234, registered at the Regional Court in Plzeň
You – site visitor, service user, customer
2. Principles of data protection
We are committed to the following data protection principles:
- Data processing is lawful, proportionate and transparent. Our processing is based on the law. We always look at your data processing rights before processing. We will provide you with information about data processing at any time.
- Data processing is always carried out for a specific purpose. The processing and its procedure are always related to the purpose for which the personal data was provided.
- Data processing is carried out with the minimum necessary data for the purpose.
- Data processing is limited in time. We will never retain personal data for longer than necessary.
- It is in our interest to maintain the accuracy of your personal data.
- All steps are taken to maintain the integrity and confidentiality of your data throughout the processing.
3. Rights of the data subject
You as a data subject have the following rights:
- the right to information – this means that you can request information from us about whether your personal data is being processed, what data is being collected, where it was collected and why and by whom it is being processed
- the right of access – this means that you have the right to request access to information that has been collected about you or provided by you, this includes the right to obtain a copy of your personal data held by us
- the right to rectification – this means that you can request the correction or deletion of personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete
- the right to erasure – this means that under certain conditions you can request the erasure of your personal data from our records
- the right to restriction of processing – this means that under certain conditions, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data
- the right to object to processing – this means that in specific cases you have the right to object to the processing of your data, for example in the case of direct marketing
- the right to object to automated processing – this means that you have the right to object to automated processing, which includes profiling, and you can request that the processing of your data is not done only automatically. You can exercise this right if the processing results in a significant legal effect or impact on your person.
- the right to transfer – this means that you have the right to receive your personal data in machine-readable form and, where possible, to transfer it directly to another processor
- the right to object – if we refuse your right of access, we will provide you with a reason why, if you are not happy with this you can contact us at any time.
- the right to request assistance from a supervisory authority – this means you have the right to request assistance from a supervisory authority and the right to further legal remedies.
- the right to withdraw consent – this means you have the right to withdraw your consent to processing at any time
4. The data we collect
Information that you provide to us yourself
This includes email, name, billing information, address, phone, etc – i.e. information that is necessary to deliver the product/service or to improve your customer experience. We store this data for further processing (see below) or to improve your interaction with our site. This information also includes other data that you voluntarily provide to us in a contact form, enquiry form, request form or in an enquiry you make to us.
Information we automatically collect
This includes information automatically stored in cookies (see below) and other user session management tools. This includes, for example, information from your shopping cart, IP address, purchase history, browsing history, etc. This information is used to improve the customer experience. If you use our products or services or browse content on our site, your activities may be monitored and recorded.
Information we receive from partners
We collect information from our trusted partners with their permission and under a legal basis to share this information. This is information that you have voluntarily provided to them or has been automatically collected about you based on their privacy policies. A list of our partners can be found here.
Publicly available information
We may obtain information about you that is available from public sources (e.g., registries, websites, promotional materials, business materials, etc.).
5. How we use your personal data
We use personal information to:
- the provision of the product and service. Providing you with additional services and products; providing you with information upon request; answering your questions; communicating with you about our products and services; contacting you further; and informing you of changes to our products and services.
- Improving your customer experience;
- fulfilling our obligations under law or contract;
- keeping you informed about new marketing and digital analytics developments and sending you other content.
We use your personal data on the basis of a legitimate purpose and/or with your consent.
Based on the negotiation and execution of a contract, we process personal data with the following purposes:
- to your identification;
- to provide the agreed service and/or deliver the product;
- business communication and billing;
- recording and processing requests and enquiries about the agreed contract.
On the basis of legitimate intent, we process personal data for the following purposes:
- sending personalised offers (from us and/or our selected partners);
- to manage and analyse our client base (your purchasing behaviour and purchase history) in order to improve, expand and ensure the availability of the services and products we offer you;
- to conduct surveys to assess client satisfaction.
Unless you inform us otherwise, we consider offering products and services that are directly related to products/services that match your purchase history or browsing history and habits on our site to be our legitimate intention.
With your consent, we process your personal data to:
- sending regular newsletters (news emails) and promotional offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes for which you have given us clearly defined consent.
We process personal data to comply with legal obligations and/or use your personal data within the limits allowed by law. We reserve the right to anonymise personal data and use it subsequently. We will only use data outside the scope of this policy if it is anonymised. We store billing and other related data for accounting purposes for the period of time required by the relevant law, but no longer than 5 years after the transaction.
We may process your personal data for other purposes not listed here but consistent with the original purpose for which the data was collected. If we do this, we guarantee that:
- there is a connection between the purposes, context or nature of the personal data to the further processing;
- the further processing will not harm your interests and rights;
- this further processing will be secured to the same level of security.
We will keep you informed about these further processing and purposes.
6. Who else has access to your personal data
We do not share your personal data with unknown parties. In certain cases, your personal data may be shared with other data processors and/or our trusted partners in order to provide a service and improve your customer experience.
We share your data with the following entities:
- Seznam – Seznam, a.s. – Privacy and Opt-out of Behavioral Advertising
- Website provider – Jan Vlasák, Strádovská 271, Nasavrky, 538 25
- Caflou – Petr Macek & Co. s.r.o.
We only work with processors who are able to guarantee a reasonable degree of protection for your personal data. We provide your personal data to third parties or government authorities if required by law. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you agree to this or if there is a lawful reason to do so.
7. How we protect your data
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use security protocols for communication and data transfer. We use anonymisation and pseudonymisation where appropriate. We monitor our systems to detect vulnerabilities and attacks. We fully control who has access to what data by using access passwords and accounts.
Despite this, we cannot guarantee complete security of information. However, we promise to notify the appropriate authorities if data is leaked. We will also inform you if your rights and interests are compromised. We will do everything in our power to prevent such leaks and provide full cooperation to government authorities in the event of a leak.
If you have an account with us, remember that your username and password are always safe. Do not share it with anyone.
We do not collect or knowingly collect information from children. Our services and products are not intended for children.
8. Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies contain information that helps with the operation of the website. Only we can access cookies created by our site. You control cookies at the browser level. Disabling cookies may affect the functioning of the site. They cannot be used to identify site visitors or to misuse login credentials.
- Necessary cookies – these are required for the proper functionality of our site, these may include logging in or working with the shopping cart. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functional cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes the website and our services easier to use. They also provide personalised options, features and services. For example, they are used to remember form fields, colour preferences or text size.
- Analytical cookies – these help us evaluate the use and performance of our site and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads that are relevant to your interests and habits. At the same time, they are used to limit the number of times you see a given advertisement. These cookies are managed by ad networks and ad providers. They remember what pages you have visited and share these with advertisers on these networks. Often, advertising cookies are linked to the functionality of a site.
You can delete cookies through your browser settings. Some 3rd party cookies can be controlled using optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Details of other cookies used can be found below:
|To obtain statistical information
|according to the user’s browser settings or until removed
|Identification within the advertising network of Seznam.cz, a.s., retargeting of advertising (retargeting)
|540 days or until deleted
|Identification within the advertising network of Google, Inc., retargeting of advertising (retargeting)
|540 days or until removed
|Identification within the Facebook advertising network, retargeting of advertising (retargeting)
|180 days or until removed
9. Contact information
Office for Personal Data Protection
+420 234 665 111
Office for Personal Data Protection
Pplk. Sochora 27
170 00 Prague 7
Digitální architekti s.r.o. (Archetix brand)
ID No. 07080000
Pobřežní 2220/10, Jižní Předměstí, 301 00 Plzeň
Last change made: 6/11/2020 – change of the company’s registered office